Corey holds a Bachelor of Commerce (Property) from Curtin University, is a Licensed Land Valuer and Associate of the Australian Property Institute (AAPI) with over 15 years’ experience in the property industry.
Through his consultancy and property valuation experience, Corey has developed a strong analytical and development management capability across many sectors of the property industry.
Prior to joining Capital Property Advisory, Corey was a Senior Property Advisor at NS Group where he provided property advisory services to the private, public and not for profit sector for a variety of requirements including asset reviews, needs and feasibility studies, concept design management, acquisition management, site due diligence, site selection, business cases and financial modelling.
In his current role as Senior Development Manager at Capital Property Advisory, Corey leads the:
• Market research and product assessment;
• Co-ordinate Site due diligence, redevelopment opportunities and strategy;
• Assessment of development viability;
• Appointment and management of consultant teams;
• Concept and feasibility development;
• Provision of project management services for residential and mixed-use property developments;
• Monitor construction program and budget;
• Establish and manage effective project reporting to stakeholders and ensure effective records management;
• Manage the handover of built form development to the client, external property management group or other entity, including the defects period and ongoing maintenance plans.
For all enquiries and information contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org